Paytm – TRIPLING1, TRIPLING2, and TRIPLING3 Promo code offer : Hey friends, I am here to share with you few coupons of Paytm which give you cashback on your Mobile recharge or bill payment. Well you just need to use these coupons at the time of recharge and by doing so, you will get up to Rs.100 Cashback (Up to Rs.20 on first, Rs.30 on second and Rs.50 cashback on your third transaction)& additional Cashback of up to Rs.50 on Paying through Paytm Payments Bank savings.
Get Up to Rs.100 cashback on three transactions at Paytm :
- First of all, Visit Paytm website from here
- After that, login or create a new account
- Then initiate a mobile recharge / bill payment of your choice
- Use TRIPLING1 for first, TRIPLING2 Promo code for Second and TRIPLING3 for your third transaction
- Once your coupon applied successfully, proceed to pay the amount
- Make your transaction using suitable payment option OR
- Pay through Paytm Payments Bank savings to get additional Cashback of up to Rs.50
- Done !! You will receive the cashback within few seconds.
Terms &Conditions :
- Earn Cashback up to Rs.100 on three transactions on mobile recharge or bill payment.
- Use Promo codes TRIPLING1, TRIPLING2, and TRIPLING3 in 3 recharge or bill payment transactions to be eligible for this offer.
- You have to apply these Promo codes in the same order.
- Get 3% up to ₹20 cashback on first, Rs.30 on second and Rs.50 cashback on third transaction.
- Click “Proceed to Pay/Recharge” and enter the above codes in “Have a Promo code?” section (1 code in 1 transaction).
- The coupons are valid only on Recharges and Bill Payments.
- Offer is valid for limited period only.
- A user will get Cashback within 24 hours of the transaction
- We reserve the right to end any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice.
- User will get 10% of the amount paid using Paytm Payments Bank savings a/c as cashback.
- Cashback will be credited in user’s Paytm Payments Bank savings account within 7 days; Cashback is not applicable on Debit Card transactions.