Paytm SANJU Offer – Book two movie tickets at just Rs.150 : Hello friends, Today I am going to share with you an amazing and super cool offer through which you can purchase two movie tickets of Sanju at just Rs.150. Sanju is an upcoming Indian biographical film based on Sanjay dutt’s life directed by Rajkumar Hirani and we all know that, the film is set to be released on 29 June 2018. If you want to see this film at lowest price, then this promo code offer is only for you.
Must Try : BookMyShow SANJU Movie offer
Get Rs.150 Cashback on Sanju movie tickets at Paytm :
- First of all, Click here to Go to Paytm.com or Download the app from here
- Now login/signup for your account
- After that, go to movies section and select your city
- Then select movie, theatre, seats, date and time
- Now go to next step and click on “Have a promo code?”
Also Try : Free Paytm Cash giving apps
- Enter this Coupon : TICKET150 | SANJU (This Coupon is valid only for new customers) | TICKET100
- After entering the coupon code, just click on apply
- Once the promo code is applied, proceed to pay and complete your transaction
- Done !! the cashback of Rs.150 will be credited to your Paytm account with 24 hours of successful transaction.
Terms & Conditions of Paytm SANJU Offer :
- Use promo code ‘TICKET150’ at the time of booking of SANJU movie tickets to get 50% Cashback up to Rs.150 on ticket price.
- The maximum Cashback amount that can be earned is Rs.150.
- The offer is not applicable on cinemas which accept Advance tokens only (with Ticket Price to be paid at the counter).
- This promo code is only applicable for Sanju movie tickets on paytm website and app
- Offer is valid for limited time period.
- A user need to book minimum two movie tickets to avail this offer
- Coupon code can be used once per user during the offer period.
- Cashback will not be processed for non-KYC users. Get your KYC done to receive the cashback. Please ignore if KYC is already done
- Paytm reserves its absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice.