How to remove link Aadhar card in Paytm wallet account : Hello friends, I hope you are enjoying cashback offers and promo code deals provided by Paytm wallet. Today I am going to show you how you can remove OR delete your linked Aadhaar card details from your Paytm wallet account if you want. I have seen some people who do not have Aadhar card, so they have linked Aadhar details of their relatives and family members. Now you have your own details and want to link it to your Paytm account then you need to remove previous one. Just follow the below given steps.
How to remove link Aadhar card in Paytm account :
- First of all, open Paytm app in your smartphone
- Now go to Passbook section and you will see the list of transactions
- Then note down any one transaction id (last 4 digits)
- After that, call on this paytm care number – 01204456456
- Now follow the instructions
- Press 2 for hindi, again press 2 to know KYC details
- Then after press 1 to know the details of your Paytm number and again select 1 to talk with Paytm customer care agent
- Now press 2 to enter transaction id and then enter last 4 digits of your transaction id
- Once you do this, you will be able to talk with customer care agent
- Just submit your queries and they will remove your linked Aadhaar card details from your Paytm account within 3 to 5 working days
See this Video to understand the details :
I hope you like this information, This way you can change, delete or remove your aadhar card details from paytm account. By the same way you can also some other details. Please share this post with your friends and other people.