FreeCharge UPI Code – Get 50% Cashback on Recharge or Bill Payment : Hello friends, I have a great offer for all those users who are looking for Mobile recharge. Yes, Freecharge is again here with this 1st UPI transaction offer where they are offering 50% Cashback on your Recharge or Bill Payment. To avail this offer you need to pay via @axisbank UPI payment. This offer is valid till 28th September, 2017. So, Hurry up & avail it as soon as possible.
Get 50% Cashback on Recharge via 1st UPI Payment @ Freecharge :
- First of all, You need to Download FreeCharge App by Clicking Here
- After that, Install and open the app in your device
- Then Login to your account OR Create a new one if you are a new user
- Now go to recharge section by clicking on “Mobile” icon from Home page
- After that, Enter your Number, Circle, Amount and operator (The offer is valid for Airtel users also)
- Use Promo code : UPI
- Then click on “Apply”, once it applied successfully then proceed to pay
- Complete your transaction using @axisbank upi handle. (The option will be created automatically on payment page).
- Done !! You will get 50% Cashback in your account within few minutes.
Also Try : Freecharge Promo code
Terms & Conditions of Freecharge UPI Code :
- Use Coupon “UPI” and Get 50% cashback, max. Rs 25 on your recharge/bill payment.
- You have to use UPI Promo code to avail this cashback offer.
- This Offer is valid on UPI handle created through Axis Bank only.
- Offer is valid only once per user
- This Promo code is valid on prepaid, postpaid, DTH, Datacard, electricity, landline and metro.
- Valid till 28th Sep 2017.
- Offer is valid on your first payment using UPI.
- Valid on the latest version of the Android App only.
- Offer is also valid on partial payments done with FreeCharge wallet balance as long as UPI is also used for rest of the amount.
- Not valid for Add Cash & Airtel transactions
- We reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
- For all other queries please email [email protected]
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. FreeCharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for any account.