FreeCharge POWER – Pay Electricity Bill and Get 10% Cashback : Hey friends, are you ready to avail new cashback offer ? Now pay your electricity bill via Freecharge wallet and get 10% cashback (up to Rs.50). The offer is valid only once per User and valid till 30th November, 2017. So, I suggest you to avail this offer as soon as possible.
Get 10% cashback on Electricity bill payment at Freecharge :
- First of all, Visit Freecharge Website OR Download the app from here
- Open your account using your login details or create a new account
- After that, go to recharge/bill payment section
- Then initiate an Electricity bill payment of your choice
- In Promo code tab, Use this Promo code : POWER
- Once it applied successfully, Proceed to pay the bill
- Make your transaction using credit/debit card/Net banking/FC Balance OR UPI transaction only
- Done !! You will get 10% cashback (up to Rs.50) in your account soon.
Terms & Conditions Freecharge POWER coupon :
- Get 10% cashback on successful Electricity Bill Payments done till 30th Nov’ 2017.
- The Offer is valid only for Electricity bill payments & for all users.
- Valid on minimum transaction of Rs.10. Maximum cashback amount is Rs.50
- You have to use POWER promo code to avail cashback offer.
- Valid only once per User/Credit/Debit Card/Consumer ID
- The offer is Valid on credit/debit card/Net banking/FC Balance & UPI transactions only
- Cashback will be credited to your Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit and is non transferable Offer is not Valid for Add Cash, Prepaid, Postpaid, Datacard, Landline, Gas, DTH & Metro transactions.
- Offer is not applicable on virtual/ prepaid/ temporary/international cards.
- The coupon is valid on Freecharge App, Web & mWeb
- We reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice For all other queries please email email@example.com
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. FreeCharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for any account