Freecharge LOOT100 Code – Get 100% Cashback on Recharge of Rs.100 : Hello freecharge users, Today I am going to share with you a new and awesome Freecharge account specific offer. This time they are offering 100% Cashback (Up to Rs.100) on your mobile recharge or bill payment of Rs.100 or more. I got this coupon via SMS if you got any notification regarding this offer then hurry up & try it now.
Must Try : Free Paytm Cash
Get Rs.100 Cashback on Mobile Recharge at FreeCharge :
- First of all, Click here and Visit Freecharge website OR Open the app if you already have installed
- Then open your Freecharge account using your login details
- Now go to recharge section & initiate your recharge or bill payment with minimum amount of Rs.100
- After that, Use this Promo code : LOOT100
Note : This is an Account Specific Code so, it might not work for all users.
- Once it applied successfully then pay your remaining amount
- Make your transaction via Debit/credit card transaction only.
- Done !! you will get your 100% Cashback (Up to Rs.100) in your wallet account within 24 hours.
Terms & Conditions Freecharge LOOT100 Code :
- Get 100% cashback on successful Recharges/Bill payments.
- The account specific offer is valid till 19th March 2018.
- No minimum transaction amount. Maximum cashback of Rs.100
- You need to use LOOT100 Promo code to avail cashback offer.
- Valid once per User/Credit/Debit Card/Mobile Number/Device.
- The coupon is Valid on credit/debit card/Net banking/FC Balance & UPI transactions only
- Cashback will be credited to your Freecharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 195 days from date of credit and is non transferable
- Offer is not valid for Addcash transactions
- The Coupon is not applicable on virtual/ prepaid/ temporary/international cards
- Offer valid on FreeCharge App, Web & mWeb.
- We reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
- For all other queries please email email@example.com
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. FreeCharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for any account