FreeCharge KILLBILL Coupon – Get 25% Cashback on Bill Payment : Hello friends, I am here to share with you an amazing Freecharge coupon offer specially for those users who want to do DTH, Postpaid Mobile, Electricity, Landline OR Gas Bill Payment online. Yes, Freecharge is offering 25% cashback on your Bill Payment but, this offer is valid only for new users. Please note that, users who availed this coupon successfully are eligible for 25% cashback in December. So, If you are new user then hurry up & avail this offer now.
Get 25% Cashback on Bill Payments at Freecharge :
- First of all, Click here to Visit Freecharge website
- After that, Install & Open this App.
- Now create a new account using your details
- Then go to Bill Payment section and initiate recharge/bill payments of your choice
- Use this coupon : KILLBILL
- Make the Payment using Debit/Credit card only.
- Done !! You will 25% cashback in your account within few hours.
Also Try : Freecharge Coupons for New and Old Users
Terms & Conditions of Freecharge KILLBILL Coupon :
- This Promo code is Valid till 30th Nov’ 2017.
- The offer is valid Only per New user/Credit/Debit Card/Subscriber id.
- No Min bill payment amount, Maximum Cashback of Rs.60 in November.
- A user has to apply Promo code KILLBILL to avail cashback offer.
- Valid on credit/debit card transactions only. Only users who availed KILLBILL offer successfully are eligible for 25% cashback in December.
- Max cashback of Rs.40 Cashback will be credited to your Freecharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit and is non transferable.
- Not Valid for Prepaid Mobile, Metro recharges & Airtel Transactions.
- Offer is not Valid for Add Cash, Net banking, FC Balance & UPI Transactions.
- Offer is not applicable on virtual/ prepaid/ temporary/international cards Offer valid on Freecharge App, Web & mWeb.
- We reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice.
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials.
- They have the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for any account For all other queries please email.