Freecharge HP & Indian Petrol Pumps Offer – Get 50% Cashback : Hello friends, I am back again with another cashback offer Provided by Freecharge. They are offering 50% cashback if you make a transaction at HP OR Indian Petrol Pumps. The offer is valid till 31st December, 2017 & valid twice per user. So, Hurry up & do not miss this cashback offer on Fuel.
How to handle this deal ? just follow these steps
Get 50% cashback on Fuel @ Freecharge :
- First of all, You need to Download Freecharge App From Playstore
- After that, Visit HP / Indian Petrol pump where Freecharge transaction is accepted.
- Then add money in your Wallet account
- Now just Click on Pay Merchant to generate your #OnTheGo Pin
- Enter your Mobile number & OnTheGo Pin on the card swipe machine
- Done !! You will receive your 50% cashback within 24 Hours in your wallet account.
T & C Of Freecharge HP/Indian Petrol Pumps Offer :
- Applicable at select HPCL & Indian Oil outlets
- Max Cashback amount is Rs.75
- Offer valid twice per user
- This Offer is valid from 18th December to 31st January 2017
- Not valid for transactions via QR code/paytag
- User will receive his cashback within 24 Hours after successful transaction
- The entire invoice value has to be settled using FreeCharge Wallet by Customer, partial payment not allowed
- In case of order cancellation / refund, the entire cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund due
- Cashback Amount will be in form of e-Voucher and valid for 6 months from the date of credit in your wallet account
- The cashback Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non‐encashable
- Write in to [email protected] for all issues/queries/complaints related to the offer
- FreeCharge, IOCL & HPCL reserve the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate (collectively “Changes”) the terms, contained herein at our sole discretion or withdraw this offer without any further notice
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback from any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. FreeCharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity