Freecharge 20F1 & 20F2 code – Get 10% Cashback on Recharge : Hello friends, I am going to share with you one more offer provided by Freecharge. This time Freecharge is offering 10% Cashback (up to Rs.10) on your first & third transactions. Actually You need to apply two different Promo code to avail this cashback offer. Remember one thing, You will not get any cashback on second transaction. The offer is valid till 21st November, 2017. So, Hurry up & avail this offer now.
Get Cashback on first & third transactions at Freecharge :
- First of all, Click here and Visit Freecharge Website
- After that, Open your account using your login details OR
- Create a new account
- Then go to Recharge/Bill Payment section
- Initiate a Recharge or Bill Payment of Rs.10 or more
- Use Promo code : 20F1 (on First Transaction) / 20F2 (on Third Transaction)
- Once your coupon applied successfully then Proceed to pay the amount
- Make your Payment using Credit/Debit card/Net banking/FC balance OR UPI transactions only
- Done !! You will get 10% Cashback in your Freecharge account within 24 hours.
Terms & Conditions :
- Valid till 21st Nov 2017
- Valid on min transaction of Rs.10. Max Cashback of Rs.10 on first & third transactions.
- Use Promo code 20F1 on your first transaction & use promo code 20F3 on third transaction
- No promo code required on second transaction & no cashback on second transaction
- Valid only once per user/credit/debit card/Mobile number
- Valid on Credit/Debit card/Net banking/FC balance & UPI transactions only
- Cashback will be credited to your FreeCharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit, and is non transferable
- Not Valid for Add Cash/google/mutual transactions
- Offer is not applicable on virtual/ prepaid/ temporary/international cards
- Offer valid on FreeCharge App, Web & mWeb.
- We reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
- For all other queries please email [email protected]
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. FreeCharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for any account