BigBasket offer – Get Rs.100 Cashback when you Pay using Freecharge wallet :Freecharge has associated with bigbasket and they are offering flat Rs.100 cashback on minimum order of Rs.800. As we know that, Bigbasket is online grocery store where you can buy fresh fruits and vegetables, rice and daals, spices and seasonings to packaged bread, bakery and dairy products online. Buy anything from bigbasket and pay the amount using Freecharge to get flat Rs.100 cashback. The offer is valid till 30th April, 2018. So, hurry up & avail it now.
Get Rs.100 Cashback at BigBasket using Freecharge :
- Firstly Visit Bigbasket by clicking here
- After that, scroll dawn, and select the products then you want to buy
- Now add the products to your shopping cart
- Then login/create a new bigbasket account
- Pay the amount via Freecharge wallet and finish the process
- Done !! you will get Rs.100 Cashback in your wallet account within 24 hours.
- Enjoy the offer.
Terms & Conditions of Freecharge BigBasket Offer :
- Pay with Freecharge on BigBasket and Get Flat 100 cashback.
- Minimum transaction amount is Rs.800
- Valid once per user during the offer period.
- Offer is valid from 1st April to 30th April 2018
- Applicable on the Big Basket app and website
- You will receive the cashback amount directly into your Freecharge wallet within 24 hours
- The entire invoice value has to be settled using Freecharge Wallet, partial payment not allowed
- In case of complete or partial order cancellation/return, entire cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund
- Cashback amount will be in form of e-Voucher and valid for 3 years from the date of credit in Freecharge account
- In case of order cancellation, refund will be processed within 7 to 10 working days
- For any other queries on Big Basket offer, please call 1860 123 1000. For all issues/queries/complaints related to the offer write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The cashback offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-cashable
- Freecharge & Big Basket reserve the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate (collectively change) the terms, contained herein at our sole discretion or withdraw this offer without any further notice