Amazon Pay KYC Offer – How to Complete KYC for Add Money : Hello friends, I think you all might know that, you have to complete KYC verification in Amazon pay because according to new RBI guidelines KYC is necessary in all online digital Wallet like Paytm, Mobikwik, Freecharge, Amazon Pay balance etc. Well you can submit Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport as a valid proof of identity. If you do not complete this process then you will not be able to add money to your Amazon pay account. I have added all the steps to make this process easy.
How to complete KYC in Amazon Pay account :
- First of all, You need to Visit Amazon Pay balance page from here
- Then login to your account
- After that, click on “Amazon Pay” option
- Now scroll down, you will see this option “Complete Your Customer Identification in 1 simple step.” Just click on it
- Now you have to enter 12 digit number of your Aadhaar Card (You can also use PAN Card or Passport Number for verification)
- After entering Aadhar card number carefully, click on “Confirm and Continue”
- Done !! now your KYC (Know your Customer) is completed, you can add money to your account
- You will get Rs.100 Cashback on your Add money of Rs.300
Terms & Conditions (For Add Money) :
- This Offer will commence on 1st March, 2018 at 00:00:00 hrs. & end on 15th March, 2018 23:59:59 hrs. (Offer Period)
- This offer is valid for Min KYC users (You have to complete your KYC verification by submitting Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Passport to avail this offer)
- During the Offer Period, customer who adds Amazon Pay balance of Rs.300 or more on Amazon.in shall be entitled to receive a flat cashback of Rs.100 per customer during the offer period.
- A user will be receive the cashback in the form of Amazon Pay Balance.
- You will get the cashback amount within 3 days of the transaction
- Maximum amount of cashback is Rs.100 per customer.